I’m back! And still singing a little bit of the post-Disney blues. I had a great trip with lots of good food and friends, and I headed right back into a crazy week. Literally I got off the plane Tuesday night and went directly to my theater for dress rehearsal, for a show that has 4 performances this weekend. I could use some downtime but I guess I’ll have to wait another week for that! In the meantime I’m counting down to my Disney cruise in May.
- Magic Kingdom will get an Incredibles dance party this summer in Tomorrowland – including an appearance by Edna Mode!
- Though we still have awhile before the Guardians of the Galaxy attraction opens in Epcot, Star Lord and Gamora will host a dance party in the park this summer.
- Though I’ll miss the mac and cheese at Friar’s Nook, these new loaded tater tots look pretty tasty!
- Mobile ordering at quick service dining locations is now available for those using the dining plan.
- Who are my fellow Pennsylvania people? In honor of the Eagles winning the Super Bowl, the Swan and Dolphin is offering a special package for PA residents.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, Disney announced that Hollywood Studios would not be getting a name change.
- Disney ticket prices recently saw an increase – read my thoughts on this here.
- Rock n Roller Coaster in Disneyland Paris will be getting a makeover with a Marvel theme.
- We got a small update on the Guardians of the Galaxy attraction coming to Epcot: confirmed that it will be roller coaster, and that it will be “one of the world’s longest enclosed roller coasters.”
- We have an official opening date for Toy Story Land: June 30th!
- Star Wars Galactic Night will be happening again this May! Lots of fun Star Wars activities.
- Starting this summer, Be Our Guest will be a signature restaurant with a prix fixe dinner menu.
Epcot // Not the first time it’s been mentioned, but there is speculation that Illuminations will be replaced by a new “nighttime spectacular” fireworks show.
Magic Kingdom // I think this one is waaaaay out there in the rumor field, but some people are suggesting that It’s a Small World will be replaced by a Tangled attraction. I don’t see it happening.
General // Although we just had a ticket price increase, some people are saying that there will be another increase this year, and that multi-day ticket prices will vary based on the season.
Other Disney Blogs
Curious about how to get a high score on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin? Disney Adulting offers up some great tips!
Have you been thinking about an annual pass? Not sure if it’s worth it with the price changes? Edward from 4 Across Disney shares his thoughts on the Disneyland annual passes.
Jessica from the Happiest Blog on Earth has your guide to Fastpass basics at Disneyland – it’s very different from Disney World!
What Disney news are you most excited about?