Now that we are really getting into 2017, there are a lot of exciting things coming for Disney this year! Whether it’s in the theme parks (with the opening of Avatarland in Animal Kingdom and a number of new dining locations) or with the films (there’s already a ton of buzz for the live action Beauty and the Beast), it should be an exciting year.
- If you’re looking for a way to make park hopping easier, you can pay a little extra to use Disney’s new express bus service.
- For anyone who is purchasing Memory Maker, make sure you check out the new area to get some photos taken with fun backdrops at Disney Springs!
- Magic Bands 2.0 are here – including new accessories and specialty bands!
- Disney shares a sneak peek at Avatarland, coming to Animal Kingdom soon!
- There is now a new opening show at Disney’s Magic Kingdom – and because you can now get onto Main Street early, there are some new breakfast offerings in that park as well!
- For those on the west coast, Disney shares what’s coming to Disneyland in 2017.
Hollywood Studios // Due to the construction and changes coming to Hollywood Studios over the next few years, so places are reporting that the entrance to the park will be moved.
Hollywood Studios // No extra magic hours have been scheduled for Hollywood Studios past February, which is leading to a lot of speculation that this park will no long offer extra magic hours.
Epcot // Rumor has it that Nick and Judy from Zootopia will soon be doing meet and greets in Epcot. This would be the first occasion for guests to be able to meet them in Disney World. No word on if they would be replacing any of the current meet and greets.
Other Disney Blogs
Shane’s post over at Parkeology about trading with the Jawas at Hollywood Studios had me laughing out loud!
College Humor has a funny post up as well: What if Disney Villains got heartfelt obituaries? Which one is your favorite?
If you want to know about the new food experiences coming to Disney World in 2017, be sure to check out the Disney Food Blog!
Disney has introduced a lot of upcharges lately, and Dan over at Tomorrow Society shares his thoughts on them.
What Disney news are you most excited about?