It’s already December :O I can’t believe 2018 will be here so soon! The holidays are upon us and it’s one of my favorite times of year. I love gift giving, and now I want to give back to the readers of Disney in your Day! That’s why I’m starting the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway. Every day from December 1-12th I will be giving a Disney prize that you can enter to win. I’ll be sharing some other holiday related posts on here too so be on the lookout for that. How do you add some Disney into your December?
- The margarita stand in Epcot has been missing for awhile, but the new one is finally open!
- Over in Disneyland, California Screamin’ will be rethemed into an Incredicoaster for the transformation from Paradise Pier to Pixar Pier.
- The Disney Magic cruise ship has gotten some new updates – and I’m very excited because I will be sailing on her in May!
- This totally sounds like my kind of place – next time I’m in Disneyland I’ll have to check out the new Black Tap craft burgers and beer at Downtown Disney!
- Dates for Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival have been announced! It will run February 28th-May 28th. I’ll be sneaking in a day or two after our May cruise.
- In order to deal with increased wait times at the airport, Disney’s Magical Express will now pick up guests 4 hours before their scheduled departure time rather than 3.
- Disneyland has announced that they will no longer be offering the Southern California discounted annual pass – previously the cheapest annual pass available.
- John Lasseter is taking a leave of absence from Pixar because of “missteps”. Yeah, it’s another sexual harassment situation.
Animal Kingdom // Word has it that Flights of Wonder will be closing by the end of 2017. However, the rumor is that another bird show will be replacing it.
Pixar // The news about John Lasseter has been big, but the rumor is that he’s not just taking a 6 month leave of absence but exiting the company completely. Wouldn’t be surprised.
Animal Kingdom // Not confirmed, but a cast member reportedly told guests that more fastpasses for Flight of Passage are released every day for that day at 10:45am. It’s worth jumping on the My Disney Experience app to check if you weren’t able to get one.
Other Disney Blogs
Rachel over at Small Towns and City Lights shares 5 Reasons to Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – and now I wish I was going this year!
Monica from Popcorner made a Death Star Pie. And it is the coolest thing and I think I may have to try and re-create it for my Disney Christmas Party.
Curious about Club 33? Anati from Disney Adulting shares her experience and information about how to get in and how it works!
Did you get married or honeymoon in Disney? Get in the holiday spirit with these Disney Brides Ugly Christmas Sweaters designed by Mindy at This Fairy Tale Life!
For anyone who is going to check out the Epcot Festival of the Holidays food booths, Josh from EasyWDW has reviews of every booth and a list of his personal favorites.