How was your April? I was so happy to finally get some warmer temperatures – both up here in Pennsylvania and especially down in Florida when I went to Disney last week! I think late April/early May might be my favorite time to visit Disney.
Disney in your Day news
Our March Madness tournament has finally ended, which means we have a winner – congratulations to The Lion King! In addition, this month we’ll be starting a new blog hop, a Disney Throwback Thursday blog hop. I’m hoping we can get a good amount of bloggers joining in! I’m really excited about it, so please spread the word! Finally, since I just returned from a trip to Walt Disney World, that means plenty of new content will be coming based on that. I already put up some of my initial thoughts of the trip as well as my review of Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
I’m thinking about featuring a Disney blogger of the month to introduce readers to other high quality Disney blogs! What do you think?
- The Boathouse in Downtown Disney has opened, and you can check out some pictures and menus. Sounds good, but expensive.
- Another live action film, and I think this one sounds like the strangest: live action Winnie the Pooh.
- And… Pinocchio joins the list of live action films.
- Disney has a new way to help you save for your vacation!
- You can watch a trailer for the new Disney show Descendants, about the children of the villains. Interesting.
- Disney is trying to stay up with technology by testing a pre-order concept for food at Hollywood Studios. I don’t like FP+, but this sounds promising!
Other Disney Blogs
I’ve talked before about why I’m frustrated with FP+, though I think the Magic Bands have potential. Melissa Sue over at Mouse on the Mind puts into a post some great ideas for how to improve the Magic Band concept.
With all these live action films going on, Mark from The Animation Commendation shares his thoughts on this new trend. And for the most part, I agree with him.
Mindy at Inspired by Dis shares e.l.f.’s new line of Elsa inspired make-up. It looks so pretty, and affordable too!