I decided to focus on making my blog exactly what I want it to be. While I’m still putting a lot of time and effort into reaching people, I’m trying not to judge too much by pageviews. If I have a blog that I’m proud of, I want to be happy with that even if I’m not getting a ton of people seeing it. I think I have a lot of value to provide, so hopefully people will see that, but even if not Disney in your Day is something that I truly love spending my time on.
Other than the mindset there haven’t been a ton of other major changes. Last month I mentioned that I started an Etsy shop and I’ve slowly been adding to that. I have a fall bucket list printable available and are working on a few other fall items. I’m toying with the idea of maybe doing physical items at some point too. Speaking of fall, I’ve started sharing some fall inspired blog posts and have a few other fun things planned!
- Do a another lesson in my photography course (haven’t gotten to this)
- Create 3 more printables for Etsy (yes – I shared some itineraries, a restaurant checklist, and a fall bucket list)
- Update 4 old blog posts (I don’t think I quite got to 4, but I definitely did two or three)
- Work on blog organization project (I’ve been making some progress on this)
- Run the Warrior Trail half marathon (completed – with a new half marathon PR of 2:08:47!)
- Clean out my office (Did a lot of this)
- Read 4 books (I actually finished 5 books this month! Me and White Supremacy, The Voting Booth, Suggested Reading, Tornado Brain, and Women Who Wrote. My favorite was Suggested Reading, a YA title about a girl who fights her school over banning books)
- Let go of the past and focus on the positives in my life now (I’ve actually gotten better with this. I’ve learned to let go of certain things and feel more at peace – at least sometimes)
September blog goals
- Update 4 old blog posts
- Continue work on blog organization project
- Create more fall printables for Etsy
- Start organizing all of my Disney photos
- Send a mailing to my email list once a week
September personal goals
- use my planner daily
- Run the Jim Thorpe half marathon
- Finish cleaning out my office
- Set up and play with my new cricut!
Do you have any goals for the month of September?