It’s probably not a great sign for my goals this month when I don’t even get around to writing my goals post until it’s almost the middle of the month! I like to think I have a pretty good excuse though… we were on our Disney Cruise to Alaska the first week in September, so we were away from August 31-September 10. Needless to say, I didn’t get many of the goals accomplished that I set last month so this post will probably be a pretty big copy paste, haha.
But it does mean I have a lot of really awesome things to share about Alaska! I started writing some blog posts while we were on the cruise (no wifi but I can at least write without it!) and started editing photos on the plane ride home. So I’m definitely excited to share that with you! It was truly one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life. The Disney Cruise itself was fantastic, but being in Alaska and some of the activities we got to do were just so special. I highly recommend it to anyone who might be thinking about it.
Let’s take a look at how I did with my August goals:
- Get 50% of the way through the SEO course (didn’t touch it)
- Add some Food and Wine designs to my Redbubble shop (no but I have ideas I just need time to make them!)
- Create at least half of the printables for my online course (nope)
- Get to page 60 of photos on WordPress to organize/label (nope)
- Research and purchase a new washer/dryer (Done out of necessity!)
- Rest my sprained toe until it heals (Still some twinges of pain but it’s much better and I can run again!)
- Clean and organize the master bedroom (It is cleaner than it was for sure, though I have a lot of organizing to do. I had some help with this)
- Get all of the packing and prep done for Alaska! (done!)
September blog goals
- Get 33% of the way through the SEO course
- Add Food and Wine or Halloween designs to my Redbubble shop
- create 5 printables for my online course
- Get to page 60 of photos on WordPress to organize/label
September personal goals
- Get back on track with training for the Dopey Challenge
- Organize the master bedroom
What are your goals for the month of September?
Emily Bendler says
I love the idea of posting your goals to keep you accountable. I definitely have to organize my master bedroom too! I’m starting to through all my fall/winter clothes, so maybe having less clothes might help!
Writing down your goals is an amazing way to achieve them! I’m going to implement this in my monthly routine, I find it super important
Becky @ Disney in your Day says
Thanks Lina! I find writing and sharing them really does keep me more accountable.
Oooh your trip to Alaska sounds amazing, I can’t wait to read more about it. You have some great goals for September, good luck accomplishing everything this month <3
Becky @ Disney in your Day says
Alaska was incredible! I just started my first post about it today with many more to come!
Indya | TheSmallAdventurer says
The fact that you actually make AND track your goals means you are doing much better than me in life, so don’t feel too hard on yourself! A Disney cruise sounds awesome, I bet that was a lot of fun ?
Adriana Renee says
How exciting that you went to Alaska! That’s a good excuse to be late with your goals this month lol
Alix Maza says
Read 8 books, write, work through some online courses! Ouch on the sprained toe, glad it’s getting better!
The Animation Commendation says
All the best with your goals this month!