At the beginning of last month I spent 4 nights in Disney World, which gave me some great new content for the blog! I’ve already written about the new stuff at Epcot, Animal Kingdom at night, and the Garden Grill breakfast. Be on the lookout for more, including a Kona Cafe breakfast review, a day at Hollywood Studios, and a special guest post from one of my friends who was on the trip with me!
In just a little over a week I also leave for my trip to Europe. I’ll be spending a couple of days in Germany, then in Paris, and finally ending the trip in Disneyland Paris. I’m running the Disneyland Paris half marathon and will spend 3 days in the parks. I’m sure I’ll have plenty I want to share when I return from that trip!
Finally, some of you have heard me talk about my ebook on here. It’s finally finished, complete with a cover design. As eager as I am to publish it and start selling it now, I think it’s best if I wait until after I return from Europe so I can spend more time focusing on advertising and sharing it. So look for an early October launch! For now I’m happy to share a little bit of info. It’s called An Educational Guide to Walt Disney World. It’s is chock full of information, activities, and resources to learn more about the wide variety of topics covered at Disney attractions! Adaptable to any age or grade level, you really can learn while having fun. While it’s aimed at kids I think adults might find it interesting too, especially if you’re someone like me who just really enjoys learning as much as possible 🙂
Let’s see how I did with my goals from last month!
- Get the e-book ready for publication or even published by the end of the month (it’s ready to go, but as noted above I’m holding off on publication for another month)
- Create (and follow) a monthly blog checklist (nope – I feel like it would keep me so organized but I just haven’t yet!)
- Update old photos from fall/Halloween posts (no and I really need to do it now, the fall stuff is big on Pinterest!)
- Try promoting one or two posts on facebook (not yet but I’ve researched it and will do it once I publish the ebook!)
- Look into an ad program like Adproval (I applied and now on a waiting list)
- Register for the 10 mile Rocky Run in Philly before it sells out (I decided not to do this race because it doesn’t quite fit in with my marathon training plan – maybe next year!)
- Put all of my running music on my new iPod (I’ve got about 2:15 worth of music, but I need to add more for the full marathon!)
- Finish itinerary for Europe trip (putting the finishing touches on it right now!)
- Dedicate 1 hour per week to organizing 1 room of the house (No, but we did spend the majority of labor day organizing and cleaning)
- Look into pricing/budget to attend D23 (yes and I bit the bullet – booked my hotel for D23!)
September blog goals
Not too many goals for this month since I’ll be away for about 1/3 of the month!
- Create monthly checklist
- Update fall/Halloween posts
- Make a list of all the continuous posts/series I have on the blog
September personal goals
- Do a deep clean/organization of the kitchen
- Complete the Disneyland Paris half marathon!
- Book room and dining for Princess half weekend in February
What are your goals for the upcoming month? Did you set and achieve any goals last month?