Considering I was on vacation for about first ten days of September, I actually feel pretty good about what I got done for the month! I think being away from work and on vacation revitalized me and really made me more motivated for a lot of areas in my life – I’ve spent more time on blog stuff but I also feel better at my day job, I’ve been on track with my Dopey Challenge training, and I’ve been eating healthier.
Up on the blog I’ve started a series of posts about my trip to Alaska (you can check out the first one here). I’ve also been sharing some food reviews on my August Disney World trip, Food and Wine info, and more. I’m also working on ways to increase my travel agent business (so if you’re thinking about a trip please let me know, I can help you free of charge!). On facebook and Pinterest I’ve been sharing lots of great fall and Halloween posts from past years (including my favorite, my orange bird pumpkin!).
Let’s take a look at how I did with my September goals:
- Get 33% of the way through the SEO course (I am over 50% of the way done!)
- Add Food and Wine or Halloween designs to my Redbubble shop (I have a Halloween design inspired by Hocus Pocus up now, and some food and wine ones I hope to have up next week)
- create 5 printables for my online course (I started one… then focused on other things)
- Get to page 60 of photos on WordPress to organize/label (I got up to 40 pages done so I’ll call this a win)
- Get back on track with training for the Dopey Challenge (success!)
- Organize the master bedroom (improved but not done)
October Blog Goals
- Get 70% of the way through my SEO course
- Finish the Food and Wine designs for my Redbubble shop
- Add a new video to my Youtube channel
- Create 7 printables for my online trip planning course
- Get to page 80 of photos on WordPress to organize/label
October Personal Goals
- Stick to my Dopey Challenge training (a 15 mile and 17 mile run this month!)
- Organize the master bedroom
- Actually go to and survive the two theater auditions I signed up for
- Organize my old Disney photos into folders
What are your goals for the month of October?