I’ll be honest, I’ve been in a bit of a weird place the past month. My seasonal depression has been acting up and that makes it hard to balance everything in my life. I do have a Disney trip coming up in less than a month so I’m hoping that gives me the break I need to relax a little! I’m also going to try and get some Christmas content out this month as well as more info about the Alaska cruise.
- Get 70% of the way through my SEO course (sadly I didn’t get to this)
- Finish the Food and Wine designs for my Redbubble shop (yes – you can see a bunch of new drinking/wine inspired designs here!)
- Add a new video to my Youtube channel (yes, I shared a video of Jack Jack’s Diaper Dash from the cruise!)
- Create 7 printables for my online trip planning course (I did two. I need to step it up)
- Get to page 80 of photos on WordPress to organize/label (I actually did about 120!)
- Stick to my Dopey Challenge training (a 15 mile and 17 mile run this month!) (done!)
- Organize the master bedroom (we are about halfway there which is actually some pretty good progress).
- Actually go to and survive the two theater auditions I signed up for (so I failed this. I went to the first audition and didn’t get in, and I’ll be honest… it WRECKED my self-esteem. It was for a show I’d participated in for the past 3 years. I just wasn’t in the right mental state to do a second audition at that point).
- Organize my old Disney photos into folders (nope).
November blog goals
- Complete the Key to Photography Workshop I just purchased
- Get 70% of the way through my SEO course
- Create 7 printables for my online trip planning course
- Organize/label photos on WordPress up to page 200
November personal goals
- Organize my old Disney photos into folders
- Stick to Dopey challenge training (I’ve got a 20 mile and 23 mile run this month)
- Plan and pack for my vacation early so I can have a stress-free time
- Get the master bedroom organized to where I want it
What are your goals for the month of November?
Taylor Epperson says
What fun monthly goals, I loved reading this post! I haven’t shared my monthly goals much this year but reading this makes me miss it! Good luck getting your room organized and I hope you have so much fun at Disney this month!
Christa Del Giorno says
Wow, you’re doing so great on your Dopey training! Good luck with this month’s runs and all of your other goals. I love following along.
Indya | TheSmallAdventurer says
Organising and labelling the photos I have on WordPress is a HUGE must for me, so I’m really inspired to see you get so far! I know it makes quite a difference.