October felt a little overwhelming for the blog, because I spent the first two weeks of the month just trying to get it working! I switched my hosting to Siteground and haven’t had any issues since then, and I think the speed of my site is faster overall. My traffic took a big hit while it was down, of course, but it’s slowly climbing back up and getting better.
My anxiety has been getting a little out of control lately. There was some unfortunate news in my theater community which hit me fairly hard and I’ve been dealing with the repercussions of that and how it brought back a lot of anxiety, which takes a physical toll on me.
The good news is that I leave for a Disney girls trip on Thursday! I’m hoping being in my happy place will get me on a better path and I can focus more on the positive things in my life.
- Finish the Pindepth online course (done! Hoping to implement some things from it this month)
- Create a digital version of my trip planning course (nope. this might be a “by the end of the year” goal)
- Create another “guide” to better organize my resources (nope)
- Finish cleaning up my Pinterest boards (yes!)
- Create Tailwind Smart Loops for seasonal content (I created a winter/Christmas loop… should probably do a Halloween one)
- Run the Hershey Half Marathon (relatively) pain free (I still had some pain the last few miles but I also got a PR!!)
- Clean and organize the laundry room/closet (closer but not quite)
- Get back on track with eating healthy and hopefully lose about 5 pounds (I did lose about 6 pounds this month and I’ve been eating healthy for the most part. Unfortunately I think some of the weight loss was due to severe anxiety rather than losing it the “right” way, so I’m not going to complain if I gain a pound or two back.)
November blog goals
- Implement some of the things I learned in my Pinterest course, including trying some promoted pins
- Start to create a digital version of my trip planning course
- Create another “guide” to better organize my resources
- Create at Twailwind Smart Loop for fall content
- Make a holiday gift guide
November personal goals
- Relax, focus on the positive and not letting myself get so stressed, and enjoy myself in Disney!
- Finish cleaning out my closet
- Continue half marathon training
What are your goals for the upcoming month?
Leave a Reply