I mentioned it in my news round up this month, but May feels a little bit like the calm before the storm when it comes to Disney. I leave for California on June 1st, and though it wasn’t planned I’ll be there for opening weekend of Galaxy’s Edge! While I’m sure I’ll have blog posts to write when I come back, make sure you’re following me on instagram and facebook for in the moment updates that weekend.
Then when I get back it’s time to make dining reservations for my WDW trip in December and book shore excursions for my Disney Cruise to Alaska in September! I’ve signed up for the Dopey Challenge next January and that officially begins training in July, but I also have to debate if I go for a quick weekend to run the Princess Half Marathon in February, as I have every year for the past 6 years. So much Disney!
Let’s take a look at how I did on my goals for April:
- Research how to start a podcast (not necessarily something that I anticipated doing, but my brother asked me if I wanted to do a podcast with him, and it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, so…) (I’ve looked into some sources and started getting a daily email about starting a podcast. Since my brother is getting married in early June I’m sure we’ll wait til after then to start anyway!)
- Complete 7 more slides for Teachable (done!)
- Start the online SEO course I purchased (I started it and am about 18% of the way through)
- Really organize my planner for the month (I got much better at writing things down)
- Sign up for the Dopey Challenge (I am registered!)
- Get a tattoo (Done! And I really love it)
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos (done! time to move on to 2018…)
- Figure out which excursions we want to do for the cruise (mostly decided so I’ll count it as done)
May blog goals
- Complete 10 more slides for Teachable
- Get 50% of the way through the SEO course
- Add at least 1 design to my Redbubble shop
- Update at least 3 old blog posts
- Grow my Disney facebook group
May personal goals
- Develop a training and nutrition plan for the Dopey Challenge
- Get at least one more box together for donations
- Read at least 3 books
- Use my essential oils more
- Organize and back up all of my 2018 photos
What are your goals for the month of May?
Great blog post and blog!
Monica Delmonico says
I’m headed to Disneyland in June too! It will be my first time at the Land and I can’t wait to see Galaxy’s Edge! Also, your plans to start a possible podcast sound awesome! I say go for it!
Indya | TheSmallAdventurer says
Congrats on getting a tattoo! I always thought I’d get one some day, but I’ve always chickened out in the end!
My husband and I will be going on a trip to Disney sometime this year. We need to start planning it ASAP. Congrats on completing your slides for your course!!! I’ve actually been able to read a little more recently, so hopefully you’ll reach your goal of reading three books!