How is it May already? I’m both so ready and not ready for it to be a new month. April was awful so in that sense I’m ready to move on. But because it was such a rough month I feel like I lost a lot of time. Being sick, getting stitches, losing our cat Merlin… needless to say, I did not get to a lot of my goals this month. Sometimes life happens and that’s okay. Maybe I can get a little more on track this month. Praying that things start turning around!
I honestly don’t have a ton of stuff to share about the blog. I’m just glad it’s been maintaining even if I really have nothing new to announce. I’m trying to promote my book a little bit more. I’m donating $2 for every copy sold to the Disney Conservation Fund. If anyone else has any other promo ideas I’m all ears. Other than that I’m just going to keep plugging forward.
April goal updates
Here’s how I did with my April goals:
- Read 5 blog posts I saved on Pinterest (No – I got to maybe one or two. They were so helpful last month, but I haven’t had the time or energy this month)
- Release my email opt-in (Nope – honestly hardly looked at it)
- Create a campaign/advertisement for my e-book (Yes, see above. I still want to do more to advertise it though)
- Finish 2 e-courses I’m in the middle of (one on email incentives/marketing and one on sponsored travel) (Didn’t even look at these)
- Develop a running plan for the Broad Street 10 mile run (happening on May 7th) (Not really. It’s this Sunday. Everything got thrown off after I fell at Hershey – I wasn’t supposed to run for 1-2 weeks after the stitches so it complicated things).
- Plan my Tangled birthday party (Mostly planned, at least in my notes and head, though I have to actually implement it now before Friday)
- Do yoga at least once a week to stretch and get more flexible for both dancing and running (Nope, just didn’t do it).
- Plan and develop an itinerary for my May Williamsburg trip (I did at least do this. Still have to do a couple of finishing touches but we at least have a game plan).
May blog goals
Just gonna use a lot of the same goals from April since I accomplished so little.
- Read 4 blog posts I saved on Pinterest
- Format my email opt-in so it’s ready for release
- Create a facebook ad for my book
- Finish 2 e-courses I’m in the middle of (one on email incentives/marketing and one on sponsored travel)
May personal goals
- Just get through the month. I can’t really set personal goals this month because it’s been such a struggle recently. I just want to try and get in a better mental state to be able to tackle the things that I used to do.
- Have a good time on our Williamsburg vacation!
What are your goals for this month?