It’s March – and you know what that means? It’s time for the annual March Tournament! This year I’m asking readers to vote for their favorite Disney songs. So make sure you get on over there to keep your favorites in the running.
I also just returned from the Princess Half Marathon weekend, which means I should have some new contents from the park coming at you this month. In addition to race recaps and costume ideas, I tried several new food places (the Be Our Guest signature meal, Terralina Crafted Italian), and experienced the Star Wars dessert party, Festival of the Arts, and Coronado Springs for the first time.
The end of February was also a very difficult personal time for me and I was (and still am) dealing with a lot of emotional issues – many of which unfortunately affected my trip. Sometimes it’s easier to step away from the blog for a little bit. Right now I still have a lot of passion for writing, but if I get too emotionally overwhelmed I may take a little break. Wish me luck and pixie dust that things turn out okay.
Let’s take a look at how I did on my February goals:
- Finish at least 5 slides for Teachable (I did, while on the plane to Montana!)
- Add a travel agent button to my sidebar (I may have waited until just a few days ago, but check it out! It’s there!)
- Switch my domain from Bluehost to Siteground (didn’t get to this one)
- Finish getting the kitchen organized (nope, didn’t do this either)
- Keep up with my PT exercises (yes, and it paid off hugely – with a new PR for my half marathon!)
- Run 50 miles in the month (I went above 50 miles!)
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos (I haven’t finished this yet, but I’m still working diligently)
March Blog Goals
- Complete 10 more slides for Teachable
- Add a design to my RedBubble shop (thinking something Tiana)
- Switch my domain from Bluehost to Siteground
- Start the online SEO course I purchased
March Personal Goals
- Survive the month (seriously, this is major)
- Start planning my short Disneyland trip in June
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos
- Feel good during my 10 miler in March and 15k in the beginning of April
What are your goals for the month of March?