I felt like I had so much time to get stuff done in January, and then February came along and it just went so quickly! We were away in Disney for the last week of the month, which cuts it short. And then I had rehearsals for my show and training for the half marathon going on the rest of the month. But it was lots of good things happening!
Since we returned from Disney I have some new content I’ll be able to share. We traveled with a group of 9 which means detailed dining reviews with lots of different dishes to share! Not to mention race recaps (Enchanted 10k is up), a review of Bay Lake Tower and the Contemporary, and a couple of Disney Bound outfits. If you follow me on instagram you’ve already gotten some previews!
Plus it’s March, which means it’s tournament time! Vote today for your favorite Disney Food to make sure the best ones make the cut!
Let’s see how I did with my February goals! It was a crazy month so probably didn’t do as much as I’d hoped.
- Start a brainstorming list for an online trip planning course (nope, didn’t touch this)
- Create a private facebook group for my readers (haven’t done this yet either)
- Research how to design my own shirts/merchandise (very briefly but not really)
- Make at least 1 video (I didn’t put anything together yet, but I took video footage while down in Disney so I’m going to get that up!)
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio (this may be a 2 month project!) (umm I did maybe 5% of the cleaning that needs to happen in that room)
- Run the Enchanted 10k and Princess half marathon! (Yes, I finally did something!)
- Create a photo book of events from 2017 (nope)
- Eat clean 6 days of the week (Except while I’m in Disney!) (it may have been more like 5, but I’ve been better abotu sticking with the clean eating!)
Oof. Only got done 2 of the things I’d attempted in February. Let’s make March better!
March Blog Goals
- Start a brainstorming list for an online trip planning course
- Create a private facebook group for my readers
- Research how to design my own shirts/merchandise
- Make at least 1 video
- Improve the speed of my site
- Do blog taxes
March personal goals
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio
- Plan my 30th birthday party
- Train for the Hershey 10k
- Set up vocal lessons again
- Create 2017 photo book
What are your goals for the month of March?