Oof, May. So our Disney Cruise was fun. The rest of the month – not so great blog-wise or personally. This month we discovered that there was some sort of server error buried in my blog. Not anything that would affect people accessing it, but something that affected Google’s ability to pull my blog into searches. So that probably explains a good bit of why my stats and pageviews have been going down since the beginning of the year. After lots of frustration Jason finally fixed it and I appear in Google search results again, but it was a pretty bad hit to my blog. Also my external hard drive crashed which means I lost most of my photos. And not related to the blog but my phone stopped working and my work computer crashed as well. So it’s been a very bad month for technology.
It just means things have to get better for June, right? My goals kind of failed for May but at least there’s always another month and another chance.
Let’s see how I did with my May goals.
- Start the Pindepth course I purchased (nope, things got too crazy).
- Create an outline for a trip planning course (no, partly because when I go to Starbucks or whatever to blog in between work and rehearsal I forget my notebook at home!)
- Make at least 1 more design for my RedBubble shop (yes – I created this World Showcase Explorer shirt)
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio (no, didn’t really touch it)
- Create 2017 photo book (nope, and now I’ve lost most of my 2017 photos so I should have done that sooner)
- Update my planner (yes, I actually got my blog posts figured out and all my rehearsals/events in there)
June Blog Goals
- Start the Pindepth course I purchased
- Create an outline for a trip planning course
- Finish becoming GDPR compliant
- Design a Toy Story inspired shirt
- Create a video
June Personal Goals
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio
- Do my PT exercises at least three times a week
- Stick to healthy choices by tracking my food with 2B Mindset
What are your goals for the month of June?
Leave a Reply