I was able to visit Disney World for a long weekend at the end of May, which always gives me lots of new content that I’m excited to share with all of you! In terms of the blog itself pageviews were down a bit during May from what they were in April which is kind of a bummer.
However, I do have some exciting news – I joined a community of Disney bloggers called the Magical Blograil. They do loops of Disney-related posts on a similar topic several times a month so I’m looking forward to joining in. It will be a great way for some of you to discover new Disney blogs, and hopefully get some more readers here on my blog!
Here’s how I did with the goals I set for May:
- Finish editing e-book (this isn’t leaving my list till I do it) – (I didn’t finish but I made a lot of progress – more than halfway through!)
- add popular posts to the side bar (nope. I’m just a slacker I guess)
- Continue discussing collaboration opportunities with bloggers (yes! I have a couple of guest posts brewing that should be shared this month!)
- Reach 1,750 facebook followers (not quite, I’m at 1,721)
- Go through my closet and get rid of/donate things I don’t wear (I started this process, still have to finish it!)
- Organize desk/work area (no)
- Take some actual time to relax (A little bit. Particularly enjoyed myself at Disney!)
- Start planning my next murder mystery party (Yes! Got a date and people on the invite list, now just need to put everything together and plan food/decorations!)
June Blog Goals
- Finish editing e-book (this isn’t leaving my list till I do it)
- add popular posts to the side bar
- Order new business cards to prepare for Blogger Bash
- Share guest posts
June personal goals
- Learn the dances and songs for my current show
- Complete the run streak I’m doing (run every day from Memorial Day to the 4th of July)
- Not let the stress of work get to me
- Eat healthier and hopefully lose about 5 pounds
- Create an itinerary for Europe trip and make sure most things are in order
How was your May? What are you planning for June?