I will say that June was definitely better than May for the blog. We finally fixed the Google search issue, so my blog is showing up in searches again. Traffic increased, though it’s still not where it once was. But I felt pretty on top of things and I feel like I got out some good quality content. I’ve also planned out a lot of things for July already, which is good because this month is going to be crazy busy. Work is always nuts during these months with Summer Reading, and our production of Beauty and the Beast opens on July 13th so I’m pretty much spending all of my free time at rehearsals. I never got my hard drive issue fixed though, so I might be crying about that a little bit.
Let’s see how I did with my goals for June:
- Start the Pindepth course I purchased (yes, I did the first couple of videos and started some of the paperwork)
- Create an outline for the trip planning course I’m creating (sooooo I lost all of the brainstorming I did for this. So instead I started brainstorming again and I’ll try to create an outline this month)
- Finish becoming GDPR compliant (it’s still a little confusing but I think I’ve got this done!)
- Design a Toy Story shirt (I might have gotten a little carried away and come up with 4 different designs!)
- Create a video (I started putting some clips together but didn’t finish it)
- Clean out the office and turn it into a blogging office/studio (I actually made a ton of progress this month. Cleaned out a lot of stuff and I’m getting close to it being clear and ready to be repurposed!)
- Do my PT excercises 3 times a week (I failed at this. They’re just so boring).
- Stick to healthy choices by tracking with 2B Mindset (honestly, I stuck to this for most of the month and felt absolutely miserable by cutting down on carbs so much. So I’m going to try something different).
July Blog Goals
- Continue the Pindepth course
- Create an outline for a trip planning course
- Write a survey for a focus group to help me get to know my readers better
- Create a video
July Personal Goals
- Finish cleaning out the office
- Do my PT exercises EVERY DAY in July
- Finish the end of the cleaning of the office and actually convert it into a blogging/photography studio!
- Get all of my plans in order for my Disney trip in August!
What are your goals for the month of July?
Leave a Reply