Even though I haven’t been to Disney lately, the past few weeks have felt like they were full of planning! I registered for the Glass Slipper Challenge again next February and also booked flights and a hotel for that trip. And in just a couple of days we are going to be able to make our dining reservations for our Disneyland trip! It’s getting very real!
Disney in your Day News
Lots of fun stuff going on here this month! I continue my training for the Disneyland half marathon, and I can’t wait to show you my costume that I have in the works! Also lots of trip planning going on for the upcoming Disneyland trip as well as my first Disney cruise in February. This past month I fell in love with Inside Out, and I have a little more to say about it too!
- A first glimpse of the Frozen attraction coming to Epcot was released. I still hate that it’s going in World Showcase, but hopefully it will at least be a good attraction.
- Disney is testing free taxi service to and from signature restaurants. I would love if they made this available for everyone.
- First there was poop candy, and then there was not – Zuri’s sweet shop opened and everyone was talking about the chocolates that looked like animal poop. In just a week or two the candy has been removed.
- Disney Quest will be closing sometime next year, replaced by an “NBA experience.” I really enjoyed Disney Quest when we were there and I’m not excited about the idea of an NBA experience.
- Anddd the Animation Academy at Hollywood Studios will also be closing (why or what will replace it we don’t know). This was literally my favorite thing to do at Hollywood Studios. There is so little to do there now.
Other Disney blogs
Aside from the poop candy, Jambo Everyone shows us what other goodies Zuri’s Sweet Shop has to offer.
Disney Food Blog gives us a peek inside the new gelato shop at Downtown Disney (by the way, when do we officially start calling it Disney Springs?)
I love Disney inspired engagement pictures, and while ones from movies like Up are always cute, I really love the originality of this Big Hero 6 photo shoot featured on Inspired by Dis.
Too bad about Disney Quest closing and I agree an NBA experience doesn’t interest me. I was also sad to hear about the Animation Academy closing. I hope at least it’s replaced by something good.