January has been a good month for the blog! Stats have been doing well, and I’ve also been getting a lot of travel agent requests which has kept me busy. February is going to be a very different type of month. I’m actually on vacation for about 10 days in the short month of February (5 in Montana and 5 in Disney!), so I won’t have as much time to dedicate to blogging, sadly. However, after my trip to Disney at the end of the month I will have some new content and fun stuff to share from that trip!
As you’ll see below, there are a number of goals I was hoping for that I didn’t achieve. That being said, I don’t mind that I didn’t get them done because I worked hard in other areas. My running has really improved and PT has helped a lot – I’m doing the exercises (mostly) every day, doing more cross training, and running a lot. My goal wasn’t necessarily to lose weight but to get more fit, and I think it’s working.
Let’s take a look at how I did with my January goals.
- Finish slides for Teachable (I honestly didn’t touch this at all.)
- Publish the Cruise resource guide (done – you can find it here)
- Add 1 design to my RedBubble shop (done – I added a RunDisney/Hercules inspired design!)
- Complete all of the Getting fit with Disney emails (I’m in the middle of finishing the last one so I’ll count that as a win)
- Add a travel agent button to my side bar (nope)
- See a new physical therapist and come up with a plan for the hip pain (yes, been working really hard on this one)
- Try out some essential oils in my new diffuser/humidifer (have the diffuser but haven’t really tried it yet)
- Plan and create my race costumes for Princess weekend (they are ready to go!)
- Finish getting the kitchen organized (mostly…)
- Organize/back-up all 2017 photos (I’m halfway through, on my August 2017 photos)
- Purchase bubble bath and relax more (never got around to buying it)
February Blog Goals
- Finish at least 5 slides for Teachable
- Add a travel agent button to my sidebar
- Switch my domain from Bluehost to Siteground
February Personal Goals
- Finish getting the kitchen organized
- Keep up with my PT exercises
- Run 50 miles in the month
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos
What are your goals for this month?
The Animation Commendation says
Montana? Have fun in that cold, lol!
Ooooo!! Did you make that Hercules shirt just for me? 😉
Indya | TheSmallAdventurer says
Wow, there’s already a huge difference in those photos within just one month! I hope you’re enjoying the exercise you’re doing, as I hate to see people force themselves to do things they hate. Here’s to another great month!
[email protected] Confused Millennial says
ahh you look amazing! what a difference a month makes! happy Jan was good for blog stats too!
Becky @ Disney in your Day says
Thank you so much! January was a good month!
Jheelam Duttaroy says
You’re looking smashing in your “fitter” avatar ! Achieving such a fab bod within 1 month is truly remarkable.