Overall January was actually a really good month for the blog. I’ve been seeing increased pageviews and I feel like I’ve put out some good content, even with the time I had to take off when I was down for the Dopey Challenge. My travel agent business saw an uptick as well which is wonderful, because if there’s ever a chance I could do this stuff full time that will play a big part of it.
I do feel like I’m having a bit of a “midlife crisis” when it comes to my blog though. A lot of thoughts of “where does it go from here?” “is any of this worth it?” and “does anyone even care?”. This winter has been horrible for my seasonal depression too. It’s been almost all gray and rain all the time. At least when it’s cold but the sun is out I feel a little better. Everything is so dreary and I just want to sleep all the time. Spring can’t come soon enough for me.
- Do a lesson in my SEO course (ugh I don’t know why I keep slacking on this)
- Create 2 printables for my online course (I did this!)
- Edit January trip photos (All of my photos are edited)
- Update 1 old blog post (I updated my Disney resort checklist!)
- Complete the Dopey Challenge! (Done!)
- Read at least 4 books (Yes – I finished reading Black Spire, Ready Player One, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, and Saving Cinderella)
February blog goals
- Do a lesson in my SEO course
- Finish creating the printables for my online course
- Label and name 20 pages of photos on my blog
- Update 2 old blog posts
February personal goals
- Run a total of 200 miles for the year by the end of February
- Finish organizing the bedroom
- Meal plan every week (except when I’m at Disney)
- Research tattoos related to the Dopey Challenge
What are your goals for the month of February?