You guys, I’m feeling so good this January. I have more energy and I’m getting stuff done. I hope this feeling lasts. The blog has seen improved pageviews for January, including a couple of days where a post went somewhat viral on Pinterest and I was getting around 3,000 views per day – everyone wanted to read about the Upcoming Disney Movies of 2018!
I also head back down to Disney World at the end of this month, which will also give me lots of new content to write about, new photos to share, and hopefully a few videos as well! It also means February will feel like I don’t have nearly enough time to get everything done. Aside from it being a shorter month at 28 days, I’m gone for the 22nd-27th. So really it ends up feeling like February is only three weeks long. With that in mind, I’m going to be a bit lenient with myself about the goals I’m setting this month.
Let’s see how I did with my January goals:
- Create a resource guide with all of my trip planning resources (done, and you can find it here!)
- Complete the Step up your Social Media course I signed up for (done! A great course and I’m glad there will be check-ins throughout the year to see how we’re doing with social media)
- Analyze the results of my reader survey (Yes, and I have so many ideas I want to try! You can read about the results of my reader survey here)
- Redo my blogging binder (Done, with tabs and everything!)
- Start a brainstorming list for an online trip planning course (Didn’t get to this one)
- Complete all of the runs for my training plan this month (Basically done – I may have skipped one or two short runs but I got in at least 3 runs a week)
- Get the downstairs of my house cleaned and decluttered (Surprisingly, I did a lot of this! The downstairs is fairly clean and we got rid of some stuff. Now to tackle the upstairs)
- Read 4 books (I finished 3 and am really close to being done with the 4th. In January I read A Wrinkle in Time, The Lotterys Plus One, and the Handmaid’s Tale. I also only have 2 discs left of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on audiobook. Which is 27 discs long, so I put a lot of time into that haha!)
February Blog Goals
- Start a brainstorming list for an online trip planning course
- Create a private facebook group for my readers
- Research how to design my own shirts/merchandise
- Make at least 1 video
February Personal Goals
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio (this may be a 2 month project!)
- Run the Enchanted 10k and Princess half marathon!
- Create a photo book of events from 2017
- Eat clean 6 days of the week (Except while I’m in Disney!)
What are your goals for this February?