January was a record month for the blog in terms of numbers! We got over 150,000 page views for the month. I’m totally blown away and loving all of the support from my readers! I also started an email newsletter last month to help people stay up to date on my blog posts, get Disney news weekly in their inbox, and give Disney tips. I’ve also already sent out one freebie (a Magic Kingdom restaurant checklist!) and I have more in the works. If you want to sign up just put your email address into the sidebar!
And more super exciting news is on the way – the blog is going to be getting a total makeover! Rakshi Creations is working on a totally new look for my blog. I’m unbelievably excited about it. I think it’s going to look a lot more streamlined and attractive now. Can’t wait to reveal it in the coming weeks!
I didn’t get to everything for the blog, but it was a really successful month! As for my personal goals, I reached a really big accomplishment. I auditioned for Anything Goes, the musical I was trying out for, and while I didn’t get the part I auditioned for – I got the other female lead! I’m excited and a little nervous. I don’t know what that will mean for the blog either. It will obviously be a big time commitment so I may have a to cut back a little bit on blogging until April. We’ll see!
- Add detailed descriptions to all of my Pinterest pins (done!)
- Research my camera and photography more. (A little)
- Get more people to join my Pinterest group board. (Didn’t work on this at all)
- Add a page to my blog about my travel agent business. (Haven’t done that yet either)
- Keep attending tap lessons, schedule a vocal lesson, and watch all of Anything Goes on YouTube to prepare for the audition. (Yes, and the audition was a success!)
- Stick to half marathon training (I’ve still been running at least twice a week but haven’t really stuck to training in the way I was hoping)
February blogging goals
- Continue updating old blog images for Pinterest
- Get more people to join my Pinterest group board
- Add a page to my blog about my travel agent business
- Edit my e-book to get it ready to sell
- Update the sidebar to my blog
- Reach at least 750 instagram followers
- Reach at least 1,000 Pinterest followers
February personal goals
- Complete the Glass Slipper Challenge (10k and half marathon) in Disney!
- Read at least 4 books.
- Continue voice lessons to help me feel more confident in the part I’m playing in Anything Goes.
What are your goals for the month?