I won’t lie, I am struggling pretty hard the past few months. I have so many ideas and blog posts I want to write, but once I’m home from work and/or marathon training I am too exhausted to do anything. I feel like “real life” is taking my passion away from me, because this blog is truly a passion project but I don’t have the time to devote to it that I wish I could. As a result pageviews suffer and I just feel like on a downward spiral in general. Combine that with the fact that my depression and anxiety has just seemed so much worse the past few months and it’s been really hard.
On the upside, I got a break from it all last week when I was in Disney. We had a wonderful trip with my parents with some amazing highlights – lots of great meals, Candlelight Processional with Neil Patrick Harris, and riding Rise of the Resistance on opening day! There’s lots I want to write about so hopefully I have the energy to share it with you.
- Complete the Key to Photography Workshop I just purchased (I’m 25% of the way into it)
- Get 70% of the way through my SEO course (nope)
- Create 7 printables for my online trip planning course (nope)
- Organize/label photos on WordPress up to page 200 (I did a lot of this, up to about page 150)
- Organize my old Disney photos into folders (I got through three years of photos and while there are still some more I did a lot)
- Stick to Dopey challenge training (I’ve got a 20 mile and 23 mile run this month) (training is on track)
- Plan and pack for my vacation early so I can have a stress-free time (I did pack early… now for the next one)
- Get the master bedroom organized to where I want it (nope)
December blog goals
- Get 75% of the way through the Key to Photography workshop
- Get 60% o the way through my SEO course
- Create 5 printables for the trip planning course
- Organize/label photos on WordPress up to page 200
December personal goals
- Get all of my costumes done for Dopey Challenge
- Finish organizing all of my photos into folders
- Send out Christmas cards and finish buying/wrapping gifts
- Treat myself and get my nails done
What are your goals for the month of December?