One thing I learned from my reader survey was that I have blog followers who are interested in learning more about character meet and greets and interactions. So I decided to start a character spotlight, and pick a character to share what I know! I’ve included where to meet this character, where to see them (such as in parades), and interaction ideas. I’ve also mentioned any attractions that this character is involved in. So if you’ve ever wanted to know where to meet Snow White, hopefully this will help!
Is there anything else you’d like to know about the characters?
Where to meet Snow White:
- Germany Pavilion – Epcot
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
The place where she meets regularly is Germany, so if you want to see her this is probably the best way. The princesses that show up at the character meals are never guaranteed, though Snow White is very often one of them.
Where to see her:
- Magic Kingdom opening show
- Festival of Fantasy parade
If you’d just like to get a glimpse of Snow White, these are places where she appears as a real life character.
Fun interaction ideas:
- Ask her which dwarf she is feeling most like today
- Ask her for a story about a specific dwarf (example: “has Dopey done anything funny recently?”)
- Ask her what wish she would like to make at her wishing well right now
- Tell her what songs you like to whistle while you work (and maybe whistle for her!)
- Take a photo with a typical “princess” pose: hands clasped, or skirts held out
- If you want to try and stump her: ask her what her prince’s name is
- Traditional Blue and Yellow dress
- Has a piece of holly in her hair at the Christmas Party
Attractions featuring Snow White:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Lego sculpture outside the Lego store in Disney Springs
Have you met Snow White? Is she a character you look forward to meeting?