This whole year has been a wild ride of course, but this month has been a bit down on the roller coaster. My stats keep going down – July is known as a low month for blogging in general so I’m hoping things pick back up for the fall. I want to come up with some fun fall and Halloween inspired posts to bring Disney into your day at home.
One thing I had been working on before the pandemic was a trip planning course. However, so many things have changed with Disney planning since then that it feels kind of pointless. So I’ve kind of gone in a different direction – I’ve started an Etsy shop and I’m selling printables! I’ve started with a few trip planning printables, especially for trip planning in 2020. No sales yet but I’m hopeful.
- Update 4 old blog posts (I got to one or two, but not 4)
- Better organize my older content (I have a big organization plan going on right now!)
- Complete a lesson in my photography course (Yes, I got another lesson done!)
- Finish recording trip planning audio (I’ve decided to put this off for awhile)
- Find more guest posting opportunities (I shared a guest blog post over on Slumber and Scones this month)
- Reorganize the laundry room (cleaned out a lot of it, but I still need to figure out how to organize it)
- Finish making headbands and masks (I made a number of headbands but haven’t done masks yet)
- Complete my 28 day ab challenge (done!28 days of ab training in a row and I definitely feel stronger)
August blog goals
- Do a another lesson in my photography course
- Create 3 more printables for Etsy
- Update 4 old blog posts
- Work on blog organization project
August personal goals
- Run the Warrior Trail half marathon
- Clean out my office
- Read 4 books
- Let go of the past and focus on the positives in my life now
Do you have any goals for the month of August?