Let’s see, what’s new with the blog? Well, we celebrated 3 years in July! So that’s pretty exciting. I’ve published over 650 posts, how crazy is that? My social media also saw a lot of growth which I was super happy about. I’ve finally hit 4 digits on all 4 of the major social media platforms (facebook, twitter, instagram, and Pinterest)!
I got to do two exciting things this past the month. The first was travel to New York City and attend Blogger Bash. This blogging conference/networking opportunity was a really interesting trip and I’m glad I got to experience it. The other fun thing I got to do last month was be on a podcast! I was on an episode of Talk about the Magic, which you can listen to here.
Let’s see how I did with July!
- Update media kit for Blogger Bash (done!)
- Attend Blogger Bash! (yes!)
- Create (and follow) a monthly blog checklist (nope, didn’t get to it)
- Format e-book and prep for publication (really close – it’s all formatted except the index!)
- Reach 1,000 instagram followers (I’m up to 1,070!)
- Try promoting one or two posts on facebook (haven’t done this yet)
- Make itinerary for Europe trip (I started it but didn’t complete it)
- Stick to marathon training (yes, we are in week 6 now!)
- Memorize lines for Catch me if you Can (yup, and the dance moves too!)
- Plan meals and details for January Disney trip (meals, hotel, and flights booked!)
- Straighten up/organize the house for 15 minutes per day (noooo.)
August blog goals
- Get the e-book ready for publication or even published by the end of the month
- Create (and follow) a monthly blog checklist
- Update old photos from fall/Halloween posts
- Try promoting one or two posts on facebook
- Look into an ad program like Adproval
August personal goals
- Register for the 10 mile Rocky Run in Philly before it sells out
- Put all of my running music on my new iPod
- Finish itinerary for Europe trip
- Dedicate 1 hour per week to organizing 1 room of the house
- Look into pricing/budget to attend D23
What are your goals for the upcoming month? Did you set and achieve any goals last month?