So far April is shaping up to be a much better month for me than March was! Maybe I’m just a little bit superstitious, but I always feel like April is a good month because it’s my birthday month. It’s also a big month of planning for a lot of my upcoming trips. We’ll be in Disneyland in the beginning of June, so that means we’re 60 days out from that trip and can make dining reservations. Of course, they still haven’t told us what time we’ll get a reservation to see Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, so I can’t even really plan when we’ll be in which park. Plus, our cruise to Alaska on the Disney Wonder is in September, which means in early May we can begin booking our shore excursions – I have to figure out what we want to do!
Another crazy thing that will probably happen this month? I’m pretty positive I’m going to sign up for the Dopey Challenge in January 2020. This is over marathon race weekend and includes running 4 mornings in a row – a 5k, 10k, half marathon, and full marathon. Am I insane? Probably. Do I feel better running now than I ever have before? Yes, so I think now is the time to do it.
Let’s take a look at how I did on my goals for March:
- Complete 10 more slides for Teachable (no, I probably did about 3)
- Add a design to my RedBubble shop (yes – check out my Tiana’s Palace shirt here!)
- Switch my domain from Bluehost to Siteground (yes, and it was a pretty easy process)
- Start the online SEO course I purchased (nope, still haven’t started this yet)
- Survive the month (seriously, this is major) (yes – I’m feeling a lot better with myself now)
- Start planning my short Disneyland trip in June (planned as much as I can without knowing our Galaxy’s Edge time!)
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos (no, but I’m getting closer – down to about 800 photos rather than the 4,000 I started with!)
- Feel good during my 10 miler in March and 15k in the beginning of April (10 miler was a big success and hopefully the 15k will go well this weekend!)
April Blog Goals
- Research how to start a podcast (not necessarily something that I anticipated doing, but my brother asked me if I wanted to do a podcast with him, and it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, so…)
- Complete 7 more slides for Teachable
- Start the online SEO course I purchased
April Personal Goals
- Really organize my planner for the month
- Sign up for the Dopey Challenge
- Get a tattoo
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos
- Figure out which excursions we want to do for the cruise
What are your goals for the month of April?