The biggest thing we’ve got going on in April is the 30 giveaways in 30 days in honor of the fact that I’m turning 30! Won’t be 29 much longer, that’s for sure. Lots of fun prizes available already and more to come so keep an eye on that. April is kind of my “prep month” in terms of Disney as we finally get to board another Disney Cruise in May! So I’ve got a lot of packing, etc. to do for that. And I’m still writing up some dining reviews and a few other things from our February trip so those will be coming as well.
I’m hoping to launch my RedBubble shop later this month – I’ve had a blast designing Disney inspired t-shirts and I’d love to make more! So let me know what kind of shirt you might like to see. Inspired by a certain character? Attraction? Any kind of catchy phrase you’d like to wear on a shirt? Let me know and I’ll try to make it happen!
Let’s see how I did in March.
- Start a brainstorming list for an online trip planning course (I have a very random, haphazard list. I’d like to create an outline I can actually work with now).
- Create a private facebook group for my readers (done – you can join it here!)
- Research how to design my own shirts/merchandise (Learned a good bit about designing and will be launching the shop soon!)
- Make at least 1 video (Ehhh. I made a Lumen5 video but I really want to put together my own videos for YouTube. Not there yet).
- Improve the speed of my site (Nope. I need my husband’s assistance with this one.)
- Do blog taxes (done!)
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio (progress was made, but this will continue to stay on the list)
- Plan my 30th birthday party (still a couple of things to do, but it’s happening!)
- Train for the Hershey 10k (training is done… and they cancelled the race. For “weather,” which right now is 44 degrees and cloudy. No refunds, so there are a lot of angry runners out there).
- Set up vocal lessons again (well I did try contacting someone but that fell through. So I guess I’ll keep trying)
- Create 2017 photo book (haven’t done this yet, and we are getting further away from 2017…)
April blog goals
- Start the Pindepth course I purchased
- Create an outline for a trip planning course
- Launch and promote my RedBubble shop
- Stay on top of all my giveaways!
April personal goals
- Clean out the office to turn it into a blogging/photography studio
- Audition for Beauty and the Beast
- Create 2017 photo book
- Update my planner
- Buy a new camera!
What are your goals for April?
It sounds like you have a great upcoming month, especially since it includes your birthday! I hope you have a great special day … and sending great thoughts too for your Beauty and the Beast audition. Your Redbubble shop sounds terrific — I look forward to checking it out!
Cole Nemeth says
Congrats on the goals you accomplished! And April sounds like a good month! Happy early birthday!
Savannah | The Savvy Plate says
Oooohh, sounds like you have fun things coming up! A blogging studio will be so nice to have!
Kristin Cook says
Cleaning out the office is on my list too. I need to make the space a really nice one for blogging, but right now it’s just a junk room.
What’s in your Red Bubble shop?