I made it through March! It was one tough month, with me being sick for most of it (I still have a pretty nasty cough!), and the weather looking nothing like spring. But now April is on the horizon, which means warmer weather, my birthday, and a trip to Disney World at the end of the month! I can’t wait for Flower and Garden festival.
Disney in your Day news
The blog has been doing big things this month! I moved us over from WordPress.com to wordpress.org, which means I have a lot more freedom – before wordpress technically owned my content, but now I own it. And I picked a new layout/design as well – I hope you like it! I’m looking forward to playing around with what else we can do now that we have this new platform.
And in terms of posts, we have two very exciting things going on right now! The first is our giveaway for 4 Disney music CDs, which only has a couple of days left to enter. Hop on over and get your entries in! And the second is our March Madness Disney movies tournament. We’re in round 2 right now, so make sure you vote so your favorites survive!
- In Toy Story news, they announced that the 4th movie will not be a direct sequel to the last 3. I don’t know how I feel about this, but I’ll reserve judgment until I see it.
- Tired of the long lines at Soarin’ and Toy Story Mania? Hopefully the fact that they’re adding an extra ride track and theater for these two attractions will help!
- We all knew it was coming, but now it’s official: Frozen 2 will be a thing.
- Disney is obsessed with live action versions of their animated films, it seems. We’ll be getting live action Dumbo directed by Tim Burton, and now it appears that a live action Mulan will be coming as well.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto is in soft opening. I’m so excited! And Mouse Steps has an awesome, detailed review full of photos.
Other Disney Blogs
I’m kind of addicted to the Tsum Tsum game, and Mindy over at Inspired by Dis offers some great tsum tsum game tips if you’re just getting started!
Ever wonder what the food is like at Disneyland Paris? The Disney Food Blog features a review of Bistrot Chez Remy, based on the movie Ratatouille.
If you enjoyed Cinderella, you might be interested in a blog post of Cinderella through the years posted over at Reviewing all 54 Disney Animated Films.
Are you skeptical of Frozen 2? The Magical World of… shares the only acceptable plot lines for Frozen 2.