When I started writing my monthly round up post I realized that it was getting a bit too long for anyone to want to read! I love sharing my blog updates and goals, Disney news from the past month, and other great Disney blogs. Instead of cutting anything out, I decided that I have enough to say about my blog updates and goals that it should get its own post! I’m not quite ready to talk about my pageview numbers an income (maybe someday!), but for now I want to least share some goals, highlights, and social media numbers. I’ve always found these sorts of posts very useful from other bloggers so maybe it can help someone else out too!
My most exciting blogging project that I’m working on right now is the Disney Stocking Stuffer guide. There are so many gorgeous items from Etsy sellers that I highly recommend you check out, and I’ll be featuring a number of these shops in the coming weeks! So a lot of my focus will be going towards that, but I have some blogging series I’m continuing (like my Disney World vs. Disneyland and my Bucket List posts), and some other original ideas coming too!
Post highlights from October:
These were some of my most popular posts from the past month, as well as the ones that I am most proud of and hope you’ll take a look at if you haven’t already!
How did I do with my October goals?
- Continue working with Pinterest, including the Pinterest Challenge on facebook (success! There’s always more to be done but I’ve gained about 150 followers the past month)
- Learn more about Stumble Upon (I’ve been using it a little more, though perhaps not to its full ability)
- Improve photography for blog photos (improving, though it’s a slow process)
- Create blogging business cards (created, ordered, and received!)
- Complete the Hershey half marathon (completed – recap here!)
- Make a cleaning schedule (epic fail. Someday)
November blogging goals:
- Research ways to grow Twitter following
- Set up photography area for photos – especially work on how to get the best lighting!
- Add photo/bio of myself to the side bar. I had kind of thought it wasn’t necessary originally because I felt like my blog is about Disney, not me, but now I realize I’m pretty wrong about that. I always like to see who other people are when i click on their blogs.
- Instagram: 700 followers
- Twitter: 750 followers
- Facebook: 1500 followers
- Pinterest: 750 followers
- Complete National Novel Writing Month – 50,000 words in the month of November!
- Keep going to tap dancing lessons.
- Make a cleaning schedule.
- Keep up with half marathon training for the Glass Slipper Challenge.
What are your goals this month? And what do you think of mine? Any ideas or suggestions for Disney in your Day?