October was definitely a better month for the blog than November was. I did a lot of Halloween and fall content which I think went over pretty well! Which means it’s now time to think about Christmas. I’m hoping to come up with some fun stuff for that, especially a few craft projects now that I have my cricut.
I’m also trying to share some travel info for those who feel comfortable doing so. I certainly understand people not wanting to travel, but I think you can do it in a safe and responsible way so I’m going to try and make that my focus. I have a number of posts I wrote after my last trip at the end of February that haven’t been relevant for awhile – things about fastpasses, restaurants that haven’t reopened yet, etc. I may slowly start to introduce. Of course there’s also things that may never be relevant again. I wrote a whole blog post about doing the VOID in Disney Springs and now that’s closed permanently. I try to plan content ahead of time but we couldn’t have predicted something like this!
- Organize old blog content at least through 2017 (I got through October 2016 so it’s progress at least… still feels like a lot to go)
- Plan out ideas for Christmas and winter related posts (I have a nice list going!)
- Work on my printables inspired by the World Showcase (I did make a lot of progress on this, but I think I’m going to aim for January to introduce them and focus on promoting Christmas printables for now)
- Do another lesson in the photography course I purchased (sadly I didn’t touch this)
- Do more instagram stories (I did a number of stories a week – though my instagram following and reach still went down so I just don’t know about that platform)
- Create a new run training schedule now that I don’t have anything specific to train for (yes – I’ve been introducing more speedwork and I think it’s paying off!)
- Complete my sleep study and get to the bottom of my tiredness issues (I still have a follow up appointment but for now they are going with “idiopathic hypersomnia” as a diagnosis)
- Meal prep on Sundays so I’m prepared for the week (some weeks I was good – some not so much)
- Finish cleaning and organizing the office (I got a lot done and there’s still a bit more!)
November blog goals
- Organize old blog content to the end of 2017
- Create Christmas printables for my Etsy shop
- Work more on “batching” blog content (i.e., write all of the posts for the week one day, do photos another day, etc.)
- Complete a lesson in my blog photography course
November personal goals
- Run another half marathon (possibly two this month!)
- Get the bedroom clean and organized
- Do my physical therapy exercises every day
- Spend more time reading and relaxing
Do you have any goals for the month of November?