While you’re reading this, I’ll be hanging out in Disneyland! September is a very exciting month for me (at least the first half of it!) and I know I will have plenty to share once I return. Of course a recap of the Disneyland half marathon too. Is there anything in particular about my trip to Disneyland that you want to hear about?
Let’s take a look at my goals for August and how I did with them:
- Create a blog media kit (done, thanks to this amazing blog post from Life with Rosie)
- Complete and personalize my blogging binder (done!)
- Finish half marathon training (yes, with two 13.1 training runs!)
- Read at least 4 books (I read a lot this month – at least 5 or 6)
So here’s my September goals:
- Work on and promote Pinterest
- Learn more about Periscope and Stumble Upon
- Continue my training for the Hershey half marathon on Oct. 18th
- Get my house cleaned and create a cleaning schedule
- One of the most devastating break-ups in Hollywood history – it seems Kermit and Miss Piggy are no more.
- There’s now a new Disney shopping mobile app to help you buy even more Disney goodies from the theme parks not available on the Disney Store website!
- Tons of news came out from D23, which you can read about in my post here. The biggest things were Star Wars land, Toy Story land, a Jungle Cruise restaurant, and a bunch of information on new films from Disney Animation and Pixar.
- RunDisney has now announced a Star Wars race weekend on the east coast in Disney World, set for April 2016!
Other Disney Blogs
How cute is this Princess best friends photo shoot featured on Inspired by Dis? What a great excuse to wear a wedding dress again!
Adriana from Mellifluous shares her own Disney bucket list!
Over at the Keys to my Life blog, Ariel shares a fascinating perspective on Inside out and mental health issues.
As a tea lover and a Disney lover, I was excited to read about Avengers themed teas over at the blog CuppaGeek!
The blog Disney Planning and Parties features themed dinners and parties after Disney attractions and movies! It’s really cool – here’s a link to their Great Movie Ride evening!
What great Disney blogs have you read recently?