April may have been one of the weirdest months of my life. The entire month was spent under stay at home orders, so it could have been almost any month. I did have my birthday – I turned 32 on Easter – but other than that the days start to blend together.
I’m thankful that I have plenty of ideas and posts to write about for the blog to focus on “stay at home” stuff. I’m going to continue sharing recipes, outfit ideas, DIY projects, and that sort of thing. If there’s anything you’d like to see more of or ideas for posts I haven’t done yet please let me know!
- Finish blog taxes (done!)
- Start recording audio for my online course (I did start this! Got maybe 20% of it done)
- Update 4 old blog posts (for some reason I never got around to this)
- Create a video for YouTube (still haven’t done this)
- Maintain a running schedule and add some strength training (I have stuck to this)
- Clean the library, pantry, and dining room (well, I got done the pantry and the dining room!)
- Make healthy choices 80% of the time (I’ve been cooking at home a lot of course and making mostly good choices!)
- Do what I need to do to take care of myself during this high-anxiety time (I’ve been doing a bit better here. There are days I just play video games or chill all day without feeling too guilty about it when my anxiety is bad).
May blog goals
- Update 4 old bog posts
- Create a video for YouTube
- finish recording trip planning audio
- Finish SEO course
May personal goals
- Run a half marathon on Jim Thorpe weekend (the half I was originally signed up for)
- clean the library
- Walk at least 5500 steps every day
- Make a DIY project
Are you setting May goals this year?