February was an interesting month. One really big positive is that I’ve gotten a lot more travel agent work so far this year. That was a goal of mine so I hope this momentum keeps going! What it does mean is that I’ve spent most of my free time getting quotes, booking trips, answering questions, etc. Which means I didn’t get to most of my extra goals for the month. But that’s okay, because it’s for a reason. Sometimes you just have to adapt when unexpected things come your way.
It also means I haven’t written any blog posts yet from my trip at the end of February! And I have some great things to share – including race recaps, I had some great new restaurant experiences (dinner at Toppolino Terrace was a big highlight), and the Festival of the Arts. It will all be coming!
So let’s just take a look at how those February goals went…
- Do a lesson in my SEO course ( nope)
- Finish creating the printables for my online course (nope)
- Label and name 20 pages of photos on my blog (yes, I did a lot, I think it was probably about 20 pages)
- Update 2 old blog posts (nope)
- Run a total of 200 miles for the year by the end of February (yes, I ended February with 208!)
- Finish organizing the bedroom (nope)
- Meal plan every week (except when I’m at Disney) (no, and now I’m really off track since I got back from vacation)
- Research tattoos related to the Dopey Challenge (I’ve at least looked at a few ideas)
March blog goals
- Finish blog taxes
- Do a lesson in my SEO course
- Finish creating the printables for my online course
- Update 2 old blog posts
- Send at least 2 emails to my email list
March personal goals
- Reach my goal of running 275 miles by March 21
- Read at least 4 books
- get the living room REALLY organized and clean
What are your goals for the month of March?