I’ll be honest, I’ve been in a bit of a weird place the past month. My seasonal depression has been acting up and that makes it hard to balance everything in my life. I do have a Disney trip coming up in less than a month so I’m hoping that gives me the break I need to relax a little! I’m also going to try and get some Christmas content out this month as well as more info about the Alaska cruise.
- Get 70% of the way through my SEO course (sadly I didn’t get to this)
- Finish the Food and Wine designs for my Redbubble shop (yes – you can see a bunch of new drinking/wine inspired designs here!)
- Add a new video to my Youtube channel (yes, I shared a video of Jack Jack’s Diaper Dash from the cruise!)
- Create 7 printables for my online trip planning course (I did two. I need to step it up)
- Get to page 80 of photos on WordPress to organize/label (I actually did about 120!)
- Stick to my Dopey Challenge training (a 15 mile and 17 mile run this month!) (done!)
- Organize the master bedroom (we are about halfway there which is actually some pretty good progress).
- Actually go to and survive the two theater auditions I signed up for (so I failed this. I went to the first audition and didn’t get in, and I’ll be honest… it WRECKED my self-esteem. It was for a show I’d participated in for the past 3 years. I just wasn’t in the right mental state to do a second audition at that point).
- Organize my old Disney photos into folders (nope).
November blog goals
- Complete the Key to Photography Workshop I just purchased
- Get 70% of the way through my SEO course
- Create 7 printables for my online trip planning course
- Organize/label photos on WordPress up to page 200
November personal goals
- Organize my old Disney photos into folders
- Stick to Dopey challenge training (I’ve got a 20 mile and 23 mile run this month)
- Plan and pack for my vacation early so I can have a stress-free time
- Get the master bedroom organized to where I want it
What are your goals for the month of November?