Lots of things happening here at the blog in the next month or so! I was able to get an annual passholder preview for Galaxy’s Edge, so I’m headed down for a quick weekend trip in about 10 days! A friend and I managed to find reasonable airfare and a great deal at Coronado Springs, so off we go. Expect to see some more blog posts about Galaxy’s Edge (I’ll be able to try more drinks at Oga’s Cantina!) as well as a few other things I’m planning while I’m there – Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast, Chefs de France for dinner, and probably lots of ice cream treats since it will be HOT!
Then I’m only back in PA for about another two days before we are off to Vancouver for our Disney Cruise to Alaska! A lot will be new for me on this trip so I’m hoping to share plenty on the blog. Of course that means it will probably be quiet for the first week or two of September because we’ll be traveling. And then it will be fall so I want to come up with some good Disney-fall blog posts too.
Let’s take a look at how I did with my July goals:
- Get 50% of the way through the SEO course (sadly I didn’t even touch it)
- Add some Food and Wine designs to my Redbubble shop (nope)
- Finish creating all slides for teachable (I did this! And it was a big project so I’m not disappointed I didn’t get to all my other goals)
- Go through 20 pages of photos on wordpress and label/name everything (yup. This is out of almost 400 pages though…)
- Plan fish extenders for our Disney cruise (I’ve planned out everything and am putting the finishing touches on making them and putting together everything!)
- spend some time organizing and getting our finances in order (I got a better handle on this, gotta keep up with it)
- Clean and organize the master bedroom (not really)
- Attend yoga at least once every week (I was doing this until I sprained my toe. Going to try and get back at it and do a modified version this week)
August blog goals
- Get 50% of the way through the SEO course
- Add some Food and Wine designs to my Redbubble shop
- Create at least half of the printables for my online course
- Get to page 60 of photos on WordPress to organize/label
August personal goals
- Research and purchase a new washer/dryer
- Rest my sprained toe until it heals
- Clean and organize the master bedroom
- Get all of the packing and prep done for Alaska!
What are your goals for the month of August?