Well, we are back from Disneyland – and I have so many exciting blog posts to come your way! Plenty about Galaxy’s Edge, of course (my first post went up yesterday!). But we also experienced a tour of the Walt Disney Studios, several delicious meals, Hyperspace Mountain, and more. Plus with a 6 hour plane ride there I was able to write or at least brainstorm a number of other blog posts. So even if you’re not a Star Wars fan, I have plenty of fun things to share!
- Complete 10 more slides for Teachable (I did 9, so I’d count that as close enough!)
- Get 50% of the way through the SEO course (I think I’m up to about 30%, so not quite)
- Add at least 1 design to my Redbubble shop (I did – you can find my Black Spire Outpost shirt here!)
- Update at least 3 old blog posts (I updated one old post – My Disney Bucket List)
- Grow my Disney facebook group (we gained about 60 new members!)
- Develop a training and nutrition plan for the Dopey Challenge (didn’t get to this – training starts July so I need to do it this month)
- Get at least one more box together for donations (nope, I need to get my house in order)
- Read at least 3 books (done! This month I finished reading Circe, Every Shiny Thing, Drinking at Disney, and the Secret Sheriff of Sixth Grade).
- Use my essential oils more (I did start to do this, both with rollers and an infuser)
- Organize and back up all of my 2018 photos (they are all organized, now to back them up!)
June blog goals
- Get 50% of the way through the SEO course
- Update 3 old blog posts
- Focus on some travel agent advertising – especially with 2020 Disney World packages being released soon! (email me if you’re interested in a trip to Disney next year!)
- Finish creating the slides for my trip planning course
June personal goals
- Develop a training and nutrition plan for the Dopey Challenge
- Get a box together for donations
- Back-up all photos and organize 2016 and previous photos
- Be ready to tackle summer reading (I’m a children’s librarian, this is our busy season!)
What are your goals for the month?