January has been a good month for the blog! Stats have been doing well, and I’ve also been getting a lot of travel agent requests which has kept me busy. February is going to be a very different type of month. I’m actually on vacation for about 10 days in the short month of February (5 in Montana and 5 in Disney!), so I won’t have as much time to dedicate to blogging, sadly. However, after my trip to Disney at the end of the month I will have some new content and fun stuff to share from that trip!
As you’ll see below, there are a number of goals I was hoping for that I didn’t achieve. That being said, I don’t mind that I didn’t get them done because I worked hard in other areas. My running has really improved and PT has helped a lot – I’m doing the exercises (mostly) every day, doing more cross training, and running a lot. My goal wasn’t necessarily to lose weight but to get more fit, and I think it’s working.
Let’s take a look at how I did with my January goals.
- Finish slides for Teachable (I honestly didn’t touch this at all.)
- Publish the Cruise resource guide (done – you can find it here)
- Add 1 design to my RedBubble shop (done – I added a RunDisney/Hercules inspired design!)
- Complete all of the Getting fit with Disney emails (I’m in the middle of finishing the last one so I’ll count that as a win)
- Add a travel agent button to my side bar (nope)
- See a new physical therapist and come up with a plan for the hip pain (yes, been working really hard on this one)
- Try out some essential oils in my new diffuser/humidifer (have the diffuser but haven’t really tried it yet)
- Plan and create my race costumes for Princess weekend (they are ready to go!)
- Finish getting the kitchen organized (mostly…)
- Organize/back-up all 2017 photos (I’m halfway through, on my August 2017 photos)
- Purchase bubble bath and relax more (never got around to buying it)
February Blog Goals
- Finish at least 5 slides for Teachable
- Add a travel agent button to my sidebar
- Switch my domain from Bluehost to Siteground
February Personal Goals
- Finish getting the kitchen organized
- Keep up with my PT exercises
- Run 50 miles in the month
- Finish organizing and backing up 2017 photos
What are your goals for this month?