So far January has started off really well! I think once the holidays are over people get back into Disney trip planning mode. They are looking to book trips, or start putting more time into ones that are already booked. The blog has seen a lot of love this past week which I am extremely grateful for.
I have a couple of projects to start off the new year. I just launched my “Getting fit with Disney” email challenge, which you can sign up for if you want weekly emails about healthy living related to Disney! I’m also 6 weeks until my next Disney trip for the Princess Half Marathon. I’m excited about that and trying to finalize my plans, make a packing list, etc! The downside is that my hip pain I was having while running is back, bad – but this time in the left hip, not the right one. I’ve got an appointment with a different physical therapist but to say it’s been frustrating is an understatement.
- Begin creating slides for teachable (I created two. So, that’s a start?)
- Create another “guide” to organize some of my resources (I have a draft typed up of cruise resources but haven’t published it yet)
- Organize and run my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways (done, and winners have been contacted! Prizes will be sent soon)
- Get the house decorated for Christmas and bake all the cookies I have planned! (Yes, and got to 6 different types of cookies)
- Get my 2019 planner prepped and ready for the new year (I still need to add some fun stickers and stuff)
- Read at least 3 books (done)
- At least pretend like I’m confident for my “25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” audition (I tried to be confident. I didn’t get in. Oh well)
January Blog Goals
- Finish slides for Teachable
- Publish the Cruise resource guide
- Add 1 design to my RedBubble shop
- Complete all of the Getting fit with Disney emails
- Add a travel agent button to my side bar
January Personal Goals
- See a new physical therapist and come up with a plan for the hip pain
- Try out some essential oils in my new diffuser/humidifer
- Plan and create my race costumes for Princess weekend
- Finish getting the kitchen organized
- Organize/back-up all 2017 photos
- Purchase bubble bath and relax more
What are your goals this month?