Can I be honest here? Well, it’s my blog so I guess I can. I feel like I’ve been stuck in a blogging rut for a really long time. No matter what I do, my pageviews don’t seem to increase. I work really hard, I’ve tried new courses, new techniques, and I might see a spike for a little bit but then things go back down. I don’t know how to consistently improve. And while I guess that’s okay, because I’m still reaching a lot of people and sharing (what I hope is) valuable content, it’s always nice to see at least a little bit of a more tangible outcome when you put in so much effort and research. I suppose if anyone has any great suggestions of things I have tried I’d be open to it. In the meantime I hope you still enjoy reading!
Let’s see how I did with my November goals!
- Implement some of the things I learned in my Pinterest course, including trying some promoted pins (I have a promoted pin running this week so we’ll see how that goes!)
- Start to create a digital version of my trip planning course (I have started typing up the content and setting things up with Teachable, so we’ll see how it goes)
- Create another “guide” to better organize my resources (nope)
- Create at Twailwind Smart Loop for fall content (nope)
- Make a holiday gift guide (I made my Disney mug gift guide!)
- Relax, focus on the positive and not letting myself get so stressed, and enjoy myself in Disney! (I’m still a little stressed but not as bad as I was – and I had a great time in Disney!)
- Finish cleaning out my closet (not quite, but close)
- Continue half marathon training (yup, aside from missing one run last week because of the show I’m in all weekend, I’m on track!)
December Blog Goals
The holiday season is crazy, so I don’t want to set too many goals.
- Begin creating slides for teachable
- Create another “guide” to organize some of my resources
- Organize and run my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways
December Personal Goals
- Get the house decorated for Christmas and bake all the cookies I have planned!
- Get my 2019 planner prepped and ready for the new year
- Read at least 3 books
- At least pretend like I’m confident for my “25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” audition
What are your goals for the upcoming month?