August turned out to be a really good month for the blog. My stats are higher than they were all year, so I can only hope to keep that momentum going for the fall! I also think (or at least I hope!) that I’ve been producing pretty strong content. I had a Disney trip in mid-April that gave me more new things to write about as well, including Toy Story Land, the Backstage Magic Tour, and the Frozen Ever After dessert party. My next trip will be in early November, so I’m getting excited about Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, but even though I won’t be in Disney World I’m still excited about all the Halloween stuff too! There’s plenty you can do at home to add some Disney magic to your Halloween and fall celebrations, so I’ll be sharing some of that as well.
- Get about 67% of the way through my Pindepth course (I’m at 62% so I’d say that’s pretty darn close!)
- Finish the trip planning outline (a full outline is written!)
- Create a video (I started this but didn’t finish it. It’s hard to find good software that works for free, but I’m not willing to invest a ton of money in this yet)
- Start a Disney book club through my facebook group (done – and you can join here!)
- Finish cleaning out the office space (done! It looks awesome, and I hope to share it in a blog post)
- Train for and run the Philly 10k (complete! Not my fastest 10k like I was hoping, but not a bad one!)
- Go back to printing my monthly and weekly checklists so I can stay better organized (I didn’t get around to actually doing this)
September Blog Goals
- Finish the Pindepth online course
- Create a digital version of my trip planning course
- Create another “guide” to better organize my resources (like the Ultimate Guide to Disney World planning – maybe a cruise guide?)
- Design at least one more shirt for my RedBubble shop
- Finish that darn video!
September personal goals
- Finish reading the handbook for my new camera
- Clean out and organize the laundry room/my closet
- Try to do more workouts other than just running (at least once per week of yoga, spin, or barre)
What are your goals for the upcoming month?