It’s May, it’s warm, and and I have a Disney trip this month – it’s time to be happy! I’m looking forward to leaving the winter blues behind. Lots of Disney fun will be happening this month. I’m heading on board the Disney Magic next week for a cruise, followed by a few days at Disney for Flower and Garden Festival. Then when I return from vacation I go into rehearsals for Beauty and the Beast with a local community theater, where I’ll be in the ensemble – presumably playing a townsperson and some sort of enchanted object!
- Disneyland released a Dole Whip donut, and it’s been so popular they’ve gone out of stock a number of times!
- If you’re in Pandora, you might come across a giant Utility Suit wandering around!
- I’m so ready to try the food that will be at Woody’s lunch box – the menu looks amazing!
- Speaking of menus, we’ve also got a look at the full menu for the new Italian restaurant opening in Disney Springs, Terralina.
- This summer will see extended Extra Magic Hours at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios!
- Disney has announced their free dining offer, and it’s only available select dates and at select hotels, so if you want to book something send me an email at email@example.com!
- The new bird show, Up! A Great Bird Adventure, has opened at Animal Kingdom.
- Pixar Fest has begun at Disneyland and it looks amazing!
Resorts // A rumor is saying that the main pool at Coronado Springs will be closed for refurb in September for 2-3 months. With all of the construction happening at Caribbean Beach, that’s a lot of refurbs for the moderate resorts.
Epcot // The very early stages of a rumor exist which say that the United Kingdom pavilion in Epcot may be getting a new attraction. Lots of speculation on what it would be, but many think it would have a Mary Poppins theme.
Epcot // It’s been discussed since the movie came out, but the rumor persists that the Gran Fiesta Tour will be replaced with Coco characters. It’s probably being speculated again because DVD/blu ray sales have been doing well.
Other Disney Blogs
Are you one of the people who wants to try everything Millennial pink? All Ears has a guide to all of the Millennial pink treats around Disney World.
Orlando Weekly wins the internet with this article: “Disney erects giant Woody at Hollywood Studios.”
Curious about the new Marvel stuff coming to Disneyland? Anati from Disney Adulting goes over what we know so far.
Dawn Marie from Enjoying the Days shares what you should check out at Pandora by asking a number of other Disney bloggers for their Pandora favorites!