Imagine you could fill your Christmas dinner table with Disney characters. Who would you invite for the holiday meal? Let’s say there’s 6 spots at your table, 1 taken by you. That leaves 5 spots for Disney characters. So who is joining you? And what do you talk about?
Here’s my take on the 5 people I’d love to have around me for the holidays:
- Belle. Of course I’d have to have my favorite princess there, and I think we’d be great friends. We have a lot in common so plenty to talk about. I’d love to ask Belle what she’s currently reading and if she has any book recommendations. We could also talk about any adventures she’s been on, and I can tell her about my own adventures (like my last minute trip to Disney!) Plus if she can bring some of those enchanted servants from the castle, we know that can create a great feast “Be Our Guest” style!
- Tiana. She’s my other favorite princess, so I’d have to have her for dinner as well (I could probably do a whole dinner with just princesses, to be honest!). I would be fascinated to hear her perspective on what it was like to experience life as a frog. Plus, if she happened to bring some of her infamous beignets for dessert, I certainly wouldn’t mind 😉
- Flynn Rider. He’d bring some lighthearted humor to the dinner conversation, I’m sure. Plus he’s easy on the eyes!
- Marie from the Aristocats. I love cats. She’s sassy and fun, so let’s invite Marie. Maybe she’d get along well with my two cats, Samwise and Janeway. Plus if she wanted any after dinner cuddles I’d be happy to oblige!
- Aladdin. I think he’d be a great companion for Flynn, and they’d have plenty in common to discuss. I’d love to hear what the two of them talk about!
I think this would be a great assortment for a fascinating holiday dinner! And now I would like to challenge 5 other bloggers to pick out who they’d like to invite over for Christmas. I’d love to hear the opinions of Falon from Falon Loves Life, Jenn from The Fairest Run of All, Melissa Sue at Mouse on the Mind, Mercedes at Artistic Direction, or something like that, and Rachel at 56 Animated Disney Movies. Plus anyone else who feels like exploring this topic, whether through blog post, video, or on social media! And then challenge some of your blogger friends, too!
Which Disney characters would you invite to Christmas dinner?