It feels like a tiny bit of a lull in the world of Disney right now. Lots of exciting announcements over the summer, and then all of the big things in fall like Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Food and Wine Festival. Christmas will be coming soon, so there’s still lots of stuff happening at Disney. And I’ve been sharing lots about my trip on the blog, and still have more to share with you all. In terms of movies, nothing really happens until November when we get to see Pixar’s Coco.
- If you have lots of money and hate waiting on lines, there is the new Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour in Animal Kingdom! Skip to the front of the line on long waits like Flight of Passage.
- New holiday experiences are coming to Hollywood Studios this year!
- Yesterday marked the 35th anniversary of Epcot. Happy birthday, Epcot!
- The new Baseline Tap House at Hollywood Studios has opened, and features of number of California craft beers. They sound good to me!
- Disney Parks Blog has shared an update on the two new tiger cubs in Animal Kingdom. They are healthy and doing well, and have opened their eyes. They will remain in the backstage area for a few more months.
- Oscar Martinez, a cast member at Disneyland’s Carnation Cafe, has retired. He started with the company in 1956, a year after it opened, and served more than 60 years as a Disney cast member.
Characters // Lots of people were saying that at character meals, the characters were handing out autograph cards (pre-signed) instead of signing books or other items. However, when I was there in September they handed out the cards but were also happy to sign anything you had.
Magic Kingdom // Will the Enchanted Tiki Room go away? Rumors are flying that a Moana themed attraction or meet and greet might be going into that space in Adventureland.
Other Disney Blogs
Love the Haunted Mansion? Check out this review of the Happiest Haunts Tour in Disneyland from Patty at My No Guilt Life!
It’s finally fall, and Anati from Disney Adulting is here to bring you the ultimate list of Disney pumpkin spice treats found in the theme parks!
Josh from EasyWDW takes a look at many of the happy hours in Disney Springs, with a close look at STK Orlando.