I’m going to be honest, I miss having more time to blog. I still write posts, but I haven’t been able to do as much as I want to with the “extra stuff” – promotion, freebies, etc. I have so many ideas and so much that I want to do but no time to do it. I work evenings on Mondays and Wednesdays lately, and then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have rehearsals. Add in Saturday and Sunday afternoon rehearsals and I basically have no time. Come May it will free up a bit, and hopefully June will give me even more time once Chicago opens.
On the blog I was able to share a lot of stuff from my February Disney trip. We also have the March tournament going on to vote for your favorite Disney ride – there’s only two rides left in the last round so make sure you get your vote in before Sunday night! The other thing I’m excited to share is that I’ve become an independent consultant with Jamberry, and I’m super excited to share all of the nail wraps in the Disney Collection by Jamberry (especially the Beauty and the Beast ones!).
March goal updates
Here’s how I did on my goals from last month:
- Write at least 2 blog posts on the weekends to have ready ahead of time (sometimes – often – so I count this as a win)
- Create that opt-in for my newsletter (it’s basically written so I just want to format it and make it pretty)
- Brainstorm a plan for a good April promotion for my book (didn’t do anything with this yet)
- Read 5 blog posts on Pinterest (I actually did it this month! And for other bloggers I wanted to share some of the best ones I came across – What should I send to my Mailing List? from Humble & Whole, and How to Grow Pinterest Followers using BoardBooster from Craftivity Designs).
- Get the basement floor redone (we ripped up the carpet and got a quote… but now Lowe’s is being weird and it’s no surprise it’s taking longer than it should. It better be done by May).
- Try to do a long run of at least 6.2 miles every week to prep for the Hershey 10k (I think I did this 3 out of the 4 weeks so that’s pretty good. Hershey 10k is tomorrow!)
- Organize my closet/clothes (I at least started this project).
April blog goals
- Read 5 blog posts I saved on Pinterest
- Release my email opt-in
- Create a campaign/advertisement for my e-book
- Finish 2 e-courses I’m in the middle of (one on email incentives/marketing and one on sponsored travel)
April personal goals
- Develop a running plan for the Broad Street 10 mile run (happening on May 7th)
- Plan my Tangled birthday party
- Do yoga at least once a week to stretch and get more flexible for both dancing and running
- Plan and develop an itinerary for my May Williamsburg trip
What are your goals for the month?