So I never quite got around to posting my goals for January. The month turned out to be crazy so I’m kind of glad I didn’t because it would have been extra pressure on me. But now that January is over I’m ready to tackle February and hopefully get some stuff done!
I did create goals for the year, and I tried to break them down into manageable pieces, so I’m basing some of my monthly goals off of my overall goals for the year. Hopefully this is a good system that works!
After the craziness of the marathon and getting sick, I’m back on a regular blogging schedule and I have lots of stuff to share this month. I’ll also be back in Disney at the end of February for Princess race weekend. I’m really looking forward to it as I need a bit of a do-over from the last trip! Some of the things that I’ll be doing (aside from the races) which I’ll probably blog about: dinner at Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming, Spice Road Table dinner, visiting Nomad Lounge, exploring Disney Springs, staying at All-Star Sports, checking out the Beauty and the Beast sneak peek at Hollywood Studios.
I also plan to do another March Madness tournament next month where everyone can cast a vote on their favorites! In the past I’ve done animated Disney films, Pixar films, and Disney restaurants. I’m brainstorming what I might do this year, but if you have any suggestions let me know!
February Blog Goals
- Read 5 blog posts saved on Pinterest
- Create a new opt-in for my email newsletter
- Re-organize my email newsletter
- Re-organize the tabs at the top of the blog
- Make a list of pros and cons about starting a second non-Disney blog
- Create a new ad to promote my book
February Personal Goals
- Audition for Chicago, and be confident!
- Research and get a quote on replacing the carpet in the basement with wood tile
- Read at least 4 books
- Downsize and donate at least 2 boxes of stuff
- De-clutter/organize the living room
What are your goals this month?