Ever have trouble finding some great little things to go in the Christmas stockings every year? If you’ve got a Disney lover in the family, there are lots of fun ways to put some Disney magic into their stocking! Not only that, but for one lucky reader I’ve got it all taken care of for you – you’ll be able to enter to win this Disney stocking stuffed to the brim with all of these Disney goodies!
But if you don’t win the giveaway and are still looking for ideas, here are some of the things I’ve put into this Disney Christmas stocking:
- Disney Store Sketchbook Ornament – ornaments are a great stocking stuffer for all ages, and the Disney Store has some of the best ones!
- Art supplies – whether it’s a kid who likes to create or an adult who scrapbooks, there are lots of Disney-related art goodies. This stocking has stickers, coloring sheets, and a Finding Dory watercolor paint set!
- Tsum tsums – these stackable plushes are hugely popular right now with kids and adults. They are inexpensive and fun so perfect for a stocking! You can get the newest ones at the Disney Store and some of the older ones at Target.
- POP Vinyl – lots of people collect these, and even if you don’t it’s still fun to have one or two! An Ariel one is included in this giveaway.
- Star Wars toys – for Star Wars fans there are lots of fun little goodies. I’ve included an R2-D2 toy in this stocking.
- Playing cards – another easy thing to throw in a stocking, I’ve got Pirates of the Caribbean cards.
- Keychain – A great theme park souvenir is a keychain, and they’re small enough to fit in a stocking!
- Notebook – As a kid I always got small blank notebooks in my stocking. They are handy to have around at any age and you can find some cute Disney ones all over the place (check the Dollar Store and Target bargain bins, though this one comes from Walt Disney World!)
- Watch – if you like to include something a little more upscale in your stockings, consider a Disney watch. Kohl’s is a great place to find them, but the one I’m giving away is from Disneyland!
- Plush – small plushes are great for stockings and I love how it looks with them just peeking out of the stocking on Christmas morning!
Ready for your chance to win? All you have to do is enter the rafflecopter giveaway below! Open to residents of the US only.
What Disney goodies would you like to see in your Christmas stocking?