I hope you’ve been enjoying the blog content from the past month! I’ve really been enjoying writing it lately. I have some more posts planned for this month that I’m excited about. Plus I’m participating in the Blogorail for the first time! I’ve got two topics for that which I’m looking forward to sharing.
Pageviews were up for the blog this month in general, but particularly during the last few days – my Pinterest really took off! In particular the guest blog I shared went somewhat viral so that’s been getting a lot of hits lately. Check out ways to brighten the day of any Disney cast member by Lisa!
Finally, I’m heading back to Disney in the beginning of August 🙂 Just for a couple of days with friends but I’m really looking forward to it. We’ll be able to check out Animal Kingdom at night, the new Soarin’ and Frozen ever After!
Let’s see how I did in June!
- Finish editing e-book (this isn’t leaving my list till I do it) – (so excited to have finished this! Now I can move on to the next steps!)
- add popular posts to the side bar (another awesome blogger, Cassandra from the Poppy Anthology, was a huge help in figuring this out!)
- Order new business cards to prepare for Blogger Bash (done, and they are so pretty!)
- Share guest post (Lisa from LisaLDN shared a guest post this past month!)
- Learn the dances and songs for my current show (they need some practice but I know them pretty well!)
- Complete the run streak I’m doing (run every day from Memorial Day to the 4th of July) (36 days of running in a row!)
- Not let the stress of work get to me (eh kind of?)
- Eat healthier and hopefully lose about 5 pounds (lost about 3.5 pounds, so not 5 but on my way!)
- Create an itinerary for Europe trip and make sure most things are in order (haven’t gotten to it yet but definitely this month)
July blog goals
- Update media kit for Blogger Bash
- Attend Blogger Bash!
- Create (and follow) a monthly blog checklist
- Format e-book and prep for publication
- Reach 1,000 instagram followers
- Try promoting one or two posts on facebook
July personal goals
- Make itinerary for Europe trip
- Stick to marathon training
- Memorize lines for Catch me if you Can
- Plan meals and details for January Disney trip
- Straighten up/organize the house for 15 minutes per day
What are your goals for the upcoming month? Did you set and achieve any goals last month?