I know that some people hear I’m planning to go to Disney again and just roll their eyes. Or they express disbelief that I’m able to afford to go so often (it’s not as expensive as you might think, but that’s for another blog post!), or they sneer at me for using all my vacation time to visit a theme park. They think it’s silly, or they’re jealous, or they just don’t understand. But Disney is something that I love. Something that I’m really passionate about. So I make the time for it. I prioritize my spending to be able to go 2 or 3 times a year. It makes me happy, and doing things that make you happy – well, that’s really important.
So even though I was just in Disney this past February, I’m going back at the end of May! This will be a solo trip (and you might have heard that I’m a pretty big fan of traveling to Disney solo!). There are going to be lots of new things at the parks to see and do, and I’m going to try many of them. However, there are so many options I can’t decide. So I thought I would let you help me figure it out!
I’ll be arriving early on a Thursday morning and leaving late Monday night, which basically gives me 5 full days. I’m staying at All-Star Music and I have my annual pass so I can hop around to whichever parks I like whenever I want.
Things I definitely want to check out/have planned:
- Rivers of Light – the new nighttime show at Animal Kingdom will start on April 22nd, which means it will be happening in May while I visit!
- Frozen Ever After – the new Frozen ride should be open in Epcot by then (we hope!)
- Flower and Garden festival – my favorite time of year at Epcot – I plan to eat at as many of the food booths as possible!
- Diamond Horseshoe dinner – they’ve recently announced a table service meal for dinner at the Diamond Horseshoe in Magic Kingdom, and I’ve already made a reservation to check it out with friends!
- Symphony in the Stars – these are the Star Wars fireworks at Hollywood Studios and right now they’re only scheduled till the end of April, but if they extend to May I definitely want to see them. I may get a ticket to the dessert party as well.
What else do you want to know about?
While of course every trip is fun, I’m also trying to make this one a “research trip” for the blog, to try and get lots of new content to write about. So obviously I would love to know what you want to hear about!
-Are there any attractions you want to know about in more detail, or see more photos of? Let me know and I’ll make it a priority to ride.
-Would you like to see a restaurant review of any particular place? Right now I’ve got a lunch reservation at the Sci-Fi Dine In and the dinner at Diamond Horseshoe, but that’s all I have planned.
-Which parks would you like me to focus on the most?
-Anything else at Disney you would want to see a blog post about?
Please let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear what you’d most like to know from someone visiting Disney World soon!