Welcome to December! This month is always exciting for the holidays, but I’ll be spending 10 days of it in Disney World! So expect lots of fun things to be coming your way once I’m back, particularly about the holidays down in Disney World. Anything specific you’d like to see my cover on my upcoming trip? Please let me know!
- We’ve got a teaser trailer for Finding Dory, and I think it looks pretty cute. I’m excited for that one. We also got a teaser for Zootopia, which I’m not so excited about.
- The Good Dinosaur, Pixar’s latest film, was released this month.
- Over in Animal Kingdom, we’ve finally got the hyenas out on exhibit! Hoping I see them when I’m there next week.
- Finally, Captain EO is done. Sounds like some sort of Pixar film festival is coming in its place – not sure if that will be temporary or permanent. My guess is temporary.
- A new signature restaurant has been announced for Animal Kingdom! It will be called Tiffins and I’m excited to hear more details.
Other Disney Blogs
I’ve never been to Disney’s Vero Beach resort, so it was great to get a little peek into the food there from the blog Wherever I May Roam!
Carrie’s blog posts from Travel Babble always crack me up, and this one is no exception – she’s sharing her experience with the expensive Jungle Cruise breakfast in Disneyland!
This blog is old and hasn’t been updated in awhile, but I still think it’s worth checking out Family Movie Nights. They have some really fun ideas for Disney themed movie nights!
An interesting article from Technology Tell about some of the ways that Disney is so successful. It’s very true!
What’s been your favorite Disney news this month? What do you want to hear about from my upcoming trip the most?